Medik8: Award-winning Skincare Cosmeceuticals
Stressed skin is a common problem for millions of people. Red Alert Serum provides intensive, calming relief for visible signs caused by skin hypersensitivity and utilizes the latest cosmeceutical discoveries in the field of topical treatment of facial thread veins and erythema.
A welcome and surprising side-effect of the key Red Alert Serum ingredient, Teprenone, is a wrinkle treatment which is clearly seen in the clinical trial imagery (see below). This activity together is now the subject of a worldwide patent. Red Alert Serum has been specifically designed to calm areas on the face.
The Benefits of Red Alert Serum
- Visible results after just one month in many subjects
- Visibly reduces the appearance of skin redness by up to 30% after one month of directed use
- Visibly reduces the signs of skin aging such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes
- Helps the skin combat daily environmental stress maintaining results
- Improves the lipid barrier of the skin offering environmental protection
- Soreness and surface irritation are reduced markedly
- Damaged skin components that induce chronic erythema are restored to their proper function
- Teprenone has a soothing effect hindering facial itching, general irritation, and burning sensations
- Fragrance-free, no parabens, and no petrochemicals. Non-comedogenic or acne aggravating.
- 100% compatible with laser treatments, IPL and sclerotherapy
- May be used as an active calming serum underneath post-peel camouflage makeups
Note: Highly recommended as a pre-peel product (use for two weeks) to prepare the skin for top surface removal and also as a post peel product calming serum to minimize erythema and irritation.
How To Apply Medik8 Red Alert Serum
Red Alert Serum has been formulated for direct skin application.
In the morning, after cleansing, use the integrated dropper to apply Red Alert Serum directly to the face. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into the skin. Red Alert Serum can be used all over the face or on specific areas of redness or rosacea.
Follow the application with an SPF hydrator.
Medik8 Red Alert Serum Ingredients
Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopherol Acetate, Teprenone, Salvia Officinalis Extract
Legal Notice – Teprenone is a new cosmeceutical active protected by worldwide patents. Medik8, being a key research partner in the development of Teprenone products for cosmetic anti-redness applications, operates under an exclusive license from the IP owners.