A blueberry & pomegranate natural enzyme peel that gently exfoliates to addresses imperfections, targets small blemishes, and visibly brighten the appearance of the skin – leaving a radiant complexion.
Often referred to as the ‘lunch-time peel’ due to an express version available in many facilities, Superfacial is a phenomenal option for clients wishing to enliven and brighten their skin tone.
The treatment smells wonderful and has a lovely, tingling effect, so you know it’s working.
A specially chosen blend of eight active ingredients selected to maximize their potency and simultaneous gentle mechanisms of action.
Unlike traditional chemical peels that induce skin peeling in order to reveal new and unblemished skin, the Superfacial™ Peel contains papain, a naturally derived enzyme that ‘digests’ the superficial dead cells that can lead to the appearance of a dull complexion.
The enzymatic action ensures that the skin is left radiant, with no peeling and minimal erythema, guaranteeing minimum downtime.
Superfacial in a nutshell
- Superfacial accelerates the natural exfoliating processes of the skin
- Superfacial removes dead cells and promotes cell renewal
- Superfacial improves the skin’s tone and elasticity
- Superfacial helps alleviate skin dryness
- Superfacial improves the texture of extremely dry scaly skin
- Superfacial reduces the appearance of diluted pores, hyperpigmented skin areas and fine lines
- Superfacial deep cleanses the pores and prevents the formation of whiteheads and blackheads
Who is the Superfacial recommended for?
- Clients with normal or sensitive skin
- Clients looking for a lunchtime treat
- Clients who want a natural alternative to chemical peel
- Clients who do not want any visible peeling or downtime
What parts of the body is Superfacial recommended for?
- Can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring treatment
Why is Superfacial so special?
- Very gentle form of exfoliation suitable even for hypersensitive skin types
- Virtually no downtime, no visible skin peeling
- Can be repeated without limit every week
- Non-acidic form of exfoliation, which helps maintain the skin’s balanced pH
- Alternative to more aggressive exfoliation treatments for clients with hypersensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types (Fitzpatrick I-VI)
Recommended Treatment Protocol
- Results seen from the very first treatment
- For best results we recommend a course of 6 treatments